19 March 2006

 

The Sort of Thing Claypot Dreamstance Likes to Say When He's Feeling a Little Cranky With the World

I’m pretty sure we’re the same species but I don’t feel a kinship with my neighbors. They have reproduced and their offspring are in their obnoxious teenage years, full of pointless bustle and sullen stares. My neighbors keep companion animals that bark constantly and leave calling cards on my lawn. My neighbors sear animal flesh over big bowls of hot coals in their yard. They drink out of aluminum cans and laugh over arcane anecdotes. I’m sure I would be in danger if I got too close so I keep away. I smile and nod when they catch my eye.

Labels:


Comments:
Very nice. And creepy. Guess I'm a little cranky too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

  • All content copyright © 2005-2007 by Mario Milosevic.
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?